Welcome to our special Money in Esports series produced by Sports Geek.
On this first out of five-part series, Sean Callanan shares his keynote on Esports for Brands.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Sean Callanan on owning Gravitas and the lessons he learned in esports
- An overview of esports in the global and local market
- Where money comes in for esports
- How brands and sponsors are engaging esports fans
- Building communities in Discord
- How esports is building partnerships with global brands like Mastercard and Shell
- The opportunities in esports in the next years
This episode is a replay from the Money in Esports Summit held in Sydney on August 9.
You can subscribe to Sports Geek podcast here for more episodes on sports, marketing, technology & esports.
Learn more about Gravitas at Gravitas.gg
Come along to Melbourne Esports Open and join our guided tour.