On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How the Fortnite Summer Smash come about and their preparations for its launch at the Australian Open
- Tennis Australia's partnership with Epic
- How did they measure the success of Fortnite Summer Smash event
- What they have learned from the audience who attended the event
- The difference in staging a sports broadcast event and an esports broadcast event
- How did tennis benefit from the esports partnership
This episode is a replay from the Money in Esports Summit held in Sydney on August 9.
You can subscribe to Sports Geek podcast here for more episodes on sports, marketing, technology & esports.
Learn more about Gravitas at Gravitas.gg
Come along to Melbourne Esports Open and join our guided tour.