In this second episode of our special Money in Esports series produced by Sports Geek, Sean Callanan hosts the panel discussion about Esports in Australia with Chris Schubert from Riot Games, Michael Carmody from Legacy Esports & Frank Li from Chiefs Esports.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- The importance of esports for Riot Games
- The different titles that Legacy Esports and Chiefs Esports play in
- What META means for esports and grass roots sports in Australia
- How Riot Oceania connects with the global esports audience
- What brands are looking for in an esports organisation
- How gamers are convert to becoming esports fans
- What were the changes with Legacy Esports after Adelaide FC came onboard
- Chiefs Esports’ future plans after being acquired by ICON
This episode is a replay from the Money in Esports Summit held in Sydney on August 9.
You can subscribe to Sports Geek podcast here for more episodes on sports, marketing, technology & esports.
Learn more about Gravitas at Gravitas.gg
Come along to Melbourne Esports Open and join our guided tour.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download