In this fourth episode of our special Money in Esports series produced by Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Dharpan Randhawa about the McLaren Shadow Project.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- Why McLaren entered esports
- The key lessons learned from McLaren Shadow Project Season 1
- What was the response of the gaming community to the event
- Some of Shadow’s key success stories
- How does the audience engage via McLaren and how they differ from F1 fans
- Their future plans for McLaren Shadow
This episode is a replay from the Money in Esports Summit held in Sydney on August 9.
You can subscribe to Sports Geek podcast here for more episodes on sports, marketing, technology & esports.
Learn more about Gravitas at Gravitas.gg
Come along to Melbourne Esports Open and join our guided tour.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download